We are a proud member of Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership. In order to be a member of Starnet, we had to meet some very strict criteria. By demonstrating a commitment to superior customer service and craftsmanship, we continuously prove that we belong with the elite in our industry. Please click on the logos below to find out more about each organization.
Interested in a Career with Lippert?
Lippert Flooring and Tile started out as a family business. Today we consider ourselves a business family. We value our employees and all they do. We work hard to provide unparalleled service to our clients, while always finding time to celebrate our successes. Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401k plan, paid time off, and the advantage of working within an organization which genuinely cares about its employees. If you are interested in applying for a position with Lippert, contact us or send your resume to email@example.com.
- SALES - engage with clients, grow relations, and oversee projects from initial bid to final close.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT - oversee our adept field team ensuring highest level of quality in installation; solutions team for on-site client needs.
- DEVELOPMENT - education branch of organization; assist clients with specification to design; provide continuing education opportunities; manage marketing and social media.
- ADMINISTRATIVE - utilize a sharp eye for organization and attention to detail to effectively and efficiently oversee finances, AR, AP, payroll, order, etc.
- WAREHOUSE - material handling pros from receipt in our warehouse, staging for projects, and delivery to jobsites.
- MAINTENANCE - trained professionals to clean and maintain all types of flooring and commercial upholstery.
- INSTALLATION - trained, skilled craftsmen within their trade responsible for the quality installation of the finished floors.